I don’t know about y’all, but I DO NOT go out shopping on Black Friday. I have no patience when it comes to crowds, and personally, I’d much rather just sit on the sofa and order everything online.
I’m also a little confused this year because it seems like Black Friday started on Tuesday and Wednesday. I was out doing some shopping on Wednesday and all the Black Friday deals had already started. Weird.
But if you’re like me and are sitting on your sofa wrapped in a blanket, here are some great Black Friday deals that you can access online!
- First up, the Instant Pot!
I was terrified to first use mine because of the pressure aspect, but it’s so easy if you read the instructions, and I’m absolutely hooked. It’s amazing how fast you can cook things in it, especially meat (hello, 8-minute chicken), and this is a really good deal. If you have a cooker in your family (or a non-cooker, because this thing is so easy to use!), then be sure to snatch this up!
2. The Harry Potter collection!
Got a Harry Potter fan in your life? This is a giant discount on the 8-film package. But hurry, because at that price, it sure won’t last very long!
Do you hate vacuuming like I do? We live in a sandy area, so we’re ALWAYS tracking in sand and could vacuum every single day without getting it all. I have my eye on this fella.
4. Kitchenaid Mixer
Big discounts on the Kitchenaid, so, again, if you have a baker in your life, this would be a great gift. Maybe they’ll make you some delicious baked goods in exchange!
5. Family pajamas – because you know you want cute matching Christmas pajamas for Christmas morning or for last-minute Christmas cards!
6. Old Navy has everything 50% off today!
7. Belk is offering 65% off Crown and Ivy for men, women, and kids!
8. Dick’s Sporting Goods is offering 25% off, so stock up on new workout gear!
9. Lots of home decor goodies at Kirkland’s so you can get your house all Christmas-ed up!
10. And stock up on makeup goodies for 50% off!
Do you have a Black Friday shopping tradition or do you prefer the safety of your couch? Let me know what your most exciting purchases were in the comments! And if you’re out and about, stay safe out there!